By Sandra K. Ziebold
Look what Eagle Creek Animal Clinic is doing to help promote our crisis center...
DO YOU WANT TO WIN A FREE ANNUAL HEALTH CARE PACKAGE FOR YOUR PET?!?!?
Please help Beacon of Hope with their fundraising contest in Brackets for Good!
If you make a donation to Beacon of Hope on the Brackets for Good website you will be entered into a drawing for an annual health care package for your dog or cat at ECAC valued up to $250!
Beacon of Hope Crisis Center is an organization empowering victims of domestic violence to become self-sufficient by providing safety, education, and support.
40% of domestic violence victims are unable to escape their abusers because they are concerned about what will happen to their pets when they leave.
It is Beacon of Hope?s mission to make every effort to provide a safe and loving foster home for pets while their family heals. Our vision is to reunite pets with their owners when they can be housed in a safe and loving home.
1. Comment that you have donated on our Facebook the post regarding this contest.
2. One entry per household
3. All posts of donations need to be received between February 24 & March 24.
4. ECAC Annual Health Care package is good for up to $250 of services and may include Annual exam, any vaccines, any preventative care laboratory tests, and any other Annual Health Care routine services (nail trim, anal glands, etc.) for one (1) pet. Not to be used for an ill patient exam.
5. Annual Health Care package certificate will be printed with the winner's name on it but can be transferred to another person: even donated back to our compassionate care fund for a needy person to use.
6. Annual Health Care package certificate will expire March 31, 2018
About this blog
This blog is about our domestic and sexual violence crisis center, Beacon of Hope. We hope you find it full of helpful information, motivation, creativity, serious facts and positivity. We hope that it will help you know what is happening in our center, in our community and with our events. We hope you follow our blog in support of our organization and our mission.